FallTech 2' Web Pass-Through Sling Anchor with Heavy-Duty Wear Pad | 7324
FallTech 2' Web Pass-Through Sling Anchor with Heavy-Duty Wear Pad | 7324!
- End fitting: D Ring
- Length: 2'
- Manufacturer name: FallTech
- Brand: FallTech
- Brand part number: 7324
- Standards: ANSI Z359.18-2017, OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66
- Type: Temporary and reusable
- Material: D-ring: plated alloy steel
- Product weight: 1.23
- Shipping & Returns: This item cannot be returned due to safety risks associated with used items.
- Additional info: User Weight Capacity: 310 lbs. ANSI / 425 lbs. OSHA
Static Strength: 5,000 lb min.
2' Pass Through Tie Off Adapter with Steel D-Rings
Designed to be versatile and easy to use, this pass-through anchor is comprised of 1-3/4" load-bearing webbing that can be passed through multiple times to create the perfect length for your application. The heavy-duty wear pads are made from durable 3" polyester webbing and provide excellent abrasion-resistance.
To use, simply place around the I-beam, scaffolding, piping, etc., then pass the smaller D-ring through the larger D-ring to create a choke-on installation point.
Web 2' Fall Protection Anchor Features:
- The smaller D-ring is compatible with a variety of fall protection gear, including lanyards and SRLs.
- For enhanced performance, both D-rings have three 2" box-stitches
- User Capacity: 136 - 310 lbs. ANSI / 130 - 425 lbs. OSHA