Frequently Asked Questions

Are your products domestic or import?

Do you offer purchasing on credit?

How do I become tax exempt?

Tax exempt forms can be obtained from your state's Department of Revenue office. Please upload your certificate/documentation at this link here. Submitted tax exempt forms must be signed and dated and submitted prior to your purchase with US Cargo Control. Forms will typically be validated within 24 hours from the time they were received.

Do you offer coupons, coupons codes or free shipping?

Do you have any retail outlets or re-sellers?

How quickly can I get what I need?

Where are you located?

Do you make custom assemblies?

How fast will my order be processed?

How does billing work?

Do you ever partner with other companies and websites?