US Cargo Control Shipping & Returns
COVID-19: Our shipping carriers are currently experiencing high shipping volumes. The current delay is reported at 1-2 days added to the normal transit times . This includes ground and expedited services.
We ship via FedEx, UPS, USPS, and LTL carriers, and use the carrier offering the lowest price based on package size, weight, and final destination.
We strive to ship orders of stock items the same business day, when received by 4pm CST.
Orders placed after 4pm CST on Friday will ship on Monday. Orders placed after 4pm Central time cannot be guaranteed for next day delivery if placed online. If you require next day delivery, please call our customer service team to discuss delivery options.
Free Standard Shipping Over $399
All customers with shipping addresses within the contiguous 48 United States are eligible for Free Standard Ground Shipping when program criteria is satisfied. Order subtotals must be $399 USD or greater of list (web) priced items. Custom priced, bulk priced, or item exclusions are not eligible for free standard ground shipping. Free shipping applies to standard ground shipping only (small package and LTL) when the carrier is chosen by US Cargo Control. Expedited shipping, PO Boxes and product exclusions are excluded.
Want More Deals?
Sign up for USCC emails, and you’ll be the first to know about exclusive shipping promotions, new products, contests and more.
Standard Ground Shipping
We ship Standard Ground Orders via FedEx or UPS, whichever offers you the best value, depending on the size and weight of your order. This does not include USPS shipping, therefore no PO Boxes are eligible for Free Shipping.
LTL shipments are included when shipping Business to Business with a dock or forklift. Additional options available, please call for pricing details.
All in-stock items are eligible for expedited shipping. Our Expedited shipping options include:
- 3-Day Guaranteed
- 2-Day Guaranteed
- 1-Day Guaranteed
- 1-Day Standard
- 1-Day Priority
Note: Shipping time frame is in business days.
1-Day Standard Shipping
Receive next-business-day delivery to most businesses in the contiguous U.S. by 4:30pm and to most residences by 8pm.
Receive next-business-day delivery to most businesses in the contiguous U.S. by 10:30am. For most residences, the delivery time is noon. Certain rural residences will receive their delivery by 4:30pm.
Additional Expedited Shipping Information
If you require one day delivery, please call us to place your order so we can verify your items are in stock. Any order not received within the quoted transit time will be credited a full refund of the shipping expense. Please note, if delays occur with carriers due to inclement weather, we cannot guarantee your order will arrive by the quoted delivery time and will not refund any shipping charges.
LTL is an acronym for Less than Truckload, and is a method used for shipping larger, over-sized items. Prices are Freight On Board (FOB), Urbana, Iowa. Please call our sales team for the most current information on pricing and any additional fees that may apply to your order.
- Online orders over $399 ship free of freight charges within the contiguous 48 states.
- Partial delivery shipments and shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico will incur freight charges.
- Freight charges are dependent upon carrier rates and therefore subject to change without notice.
- Accessorial fees for Free Shipping will be paid by US Cargo Control except for Inside Delivery. If you require Inside Delivery, a flat rate of $100 USD will be charged. Additional fees for lift gates, calling ahead, appointment deliveries, residential and limited access deliveries may apply for all other shipping methods.
For shipment to destinations outside the United States and its territories, contact our sales specialists for a quote at 866-444-9990 or CustomerService@uscargocontrol.com. Customers who place orders to Canada will be responsible for taxes and duties.
Order Confirmation & Tracking
Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email, and another email with tracking information once your shipment leaves our warehouse. If you do not receive an email or phone call from our staff within 48 hours of placing your order, please contact us at 866-444-9990 . You can check the status of standard, priority, and expedited shipments on either the UPS or FedEx package tracking website. UPS & FedEx guaranteed ship dates are guaranteed by UPS & FedEx and not US Cargo Control, but we will do our best to assist you in tracking your package after it leaves our facility. For information on the status of LTL shipments, give our customer service team a call at 866-444-9990.
We want our customers to be 100% satisfied with their purchase from US Cargo Control. Returns must be approved in advance. Please call or email CustomerService@USCargoControl.com to get your Return Authorization (RA) number prior to shipping any product to us. Restock Fee: We require a 20% restocking fee on ALL returns and product exchanges.
Important Guidelines for Returns
- All returns must be clearly labeled with your RA number.
- Returns must be in like new/unused condition to receive a refund.
- Returns may only be made within 30 days of receipt of your order.
- Customers are responsible for arranging shipping and any shipping costs related to returning the merchandise. We recommend using a carrier that will provide a tracking number for the shipment. Please keep the tracking number for reference until your return has been processed.
- Shipping charges for the original order are non-refundable.
- A 20% restocking fee will be applied on all approved returns.
Unfortunately, the following items cannot be accepted as returns. If you believe the item you receive is not representative of what you ordered, we will do our best to make it right:
- Custom orders made to specifications
- Lifting slings and recovery straps
- Rigging items, such as shackles, clips and links, eye bolts, hooks, and wire rope products
- Cut rope and chain
Lost or Damaged Packages
If you do not receive your order, or the package is damaged, and you don't receive a satisfactory response from the shipping carrier, we want to help. Please contact us within 1 week of delivery (or the date it was expected to be delivered) and follow these guidelines to expedite the claim process:
- Inspect every shipment for lost, missing, or damaged merchandise (be sure to count containers if your shipment came in multiple containers).
- If possible, take pictures of the damage and email them to us at CustomerService@USCargoControl.com.
We charge when we ship. Some payment providers require we process the payment sooner and in full, prior to shipping. If this happens, it will reflect on your receipt. You will receive a separate payment receipt for each charge. If your order is split into more than one shipment you will receive an email with a receipt after each.
Items sold by US Cargo Control and its affiliates that are shipped to destinations in the following states and US territories may be subject to tax:
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
**Seller has collected the simplified sellers use tax on this transaction(s) for Alabama customers and the tax will be remitted on the customer’s behalf to the Alabama Department of Revenue. Seller’s program account number is SSU-R010189031