FallTech Removeable Concrete Wedge Anchor | 6,000 lbs. | 7446
FallTech Removeable Concrete Wedge Anchor | 6,000 lbs. | 7446!
- End fitting: O Ring
- Manufacturer name: FallTech
- Brand: FallTech
- Brand part number: 7446
- Standards: ANSI Z359.18-2017, OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66
- Type: For cured concrete
- Material: Galvanized and stainless steel components
- Product weight: 1.5
- Shipping & Returns: This item cannot be returned due to safety risks associated with used items.
- Additional info: User Weight Capacity: 310 lbs. ANSI / 425 lbs. OSHA
Static Strength: 6,000 lb min.
Suitable for use with Horizontal Lifeline Systems
6,000 lb. Concrete Expansion Anchor
Create a temporary anchor point in cured concrete walls or ceilings with this concrete wedge anchor. The forged O-ring connection point is compatible with a variety of fall protection gear, and the 360 degree swiveling orientation allows for superior flexibility.
- Requires 4-1/2" minimum hole depth and 1" maximum hole diameter for installation
- Ball-bearing compression lock - to remove, simply retract them
- User capacity: 425 lbs.