FallTech 4' Concrete Embed Anchor | D-Ring | 7448
FallTech 4' Concrete Embed Anchor | D-Ring | 7448!
- End fitting: D Ring
- Length: 4'
- Manufacturer name: FallTech
- Brand: FallTech
- Brand part number: 7448
- Quantity: 50-Pack
- Standards: OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66
- Type: Temporary
- Material: D-ring: plated alloy steel
- Product weight: 0.65
- Shipping & Returns: This item cannot be returned due to safety risks associated with used items.
- Additional info: User Weight Capacity: 310 lbs. ANSI / 425 lbs. OSHA
Static Strength: 5,000 lb min.
Pour-in-Place Concrete Embed Anchor with D-Ring | Pack of 50
This temporary anchor is designed for easy loop-on or choke-on installation to embedded rebar. Simply add it in during the concrete pour, then you have a reliable concrete anchor point.
The plated alloy steel D-ring is compatible with a wide range of fall protection connectors, and the dual-layer jacketed polyester webbing offers abrasion-resistance.
Removable Concrete Anchor Features
- Pour-in-place installation
- For use in cured concrete
- Remove and dispose of after use
- User Capacity: 136 - 310 lbs. ANSI / 130 - 425 lbs. OSHA