Single Leg Chain Slings - Grade 100
Single leg chain slings are extremely versatile since they can also be used for load securing and pulling.
Hook Options for Single Leg Lifting SlingsOur single leg chain slings are manufactured with a master oblong on one end and your choice of a sling hook, self-locking hook, foundry hook, or grab hook on the other end. A configuration with a hook on each end is also an option, or an oblong on each end. Contact our sales team to order custom single leg chain slings.
- Sling hook: also known as slip sling hooks, these large throat hooks are commonly used at the ends of chain slings and wire rope. They"re typically self-locking to avoid disconnect.
- Self-locking hook: these hooks are designed to pivot in the middle and lock when lifting pressure is applied. They cannot be opened while lifted with your overhead lifting chains.
- Foundry hooks: these are extra-large throat hooks that are used in unique situations that require a larger opening to manage loads.
- Grab hook: these chain sling hooks have a small throat that attaches to the chain by slinging over the chain in-between links.
- Oblong master link: An oblong shaped ring used at the top of chain slings.
Single Leg Chain CapacityThese lifting slings should be used with vertical hitches in a lift and have a 90-degree angle of lift. Capacity varies by chain size. See each size above for the various lifting capacities.
Single Leg Lifting Chain by BrandWe offer two trusted brands of lifting chain slings for you to choose from: Crosby and KWB. Both are made using alloy steel chain that"s 25% stronger than Grade 80 alloy chain.
Crosby has been a leader in the rigging and lifting industry for years and takes no shortcuts when it comes to manufacturing chain and rigging hardware. Crosby single leg chain slings are manufactured right here in the USA and expertly assembled by US Cargo Control.
The chain slings labelled as domestic with Crosby parts are made with Peerless grade 100 chain and Crosby end fittings, master links, and connecting links. Those labelled as Crosby are made from all Crosby components, including the grade 100 chain.