CM Bandit Lever Chain Hoist - 1-1/2 ton x 15 feet
CM Bandit Lever Chain Hoist - 1-1/2 ton x 15 feet!
- Length: 15'
- Working load limit: 1-1/2 ton
- Manufacturer name: Columbus McKinnon
- Brand part number: BAN15015
- Includes load limiter: No
- Product weight: 27.9 lbs.
- Shipping & Returns: This item cannot be returned due to safety risks associated with used materials.
The CM Bandit is one of the most compact and durable ratchet lever hoists in the industry. Its lightweight and portable design, easy free-chaining feature and 360° rotating handle make it one of the most versatile hoists on the market today.
The Bandit is the world's first HMI (Hoist Manufacturers Institute)-Certified ratchet lever hoist. This certification requires meeting strict nationally recognized industry standards which supports CM's commitment to safety and quality.
Features & Benefits:
- CM Smart ID RFID Technology - All CM Bandit units for the U.S. market come standard with CM Smart ID - radio frequency identification (RFID) technology from Columbus McKinnon. CM Smart ID can help simplify your inventory and inspection management processes. Before each Bandit hoist leaves the factory, a CM Smart ID RFID chip is associated with product information that is uploaded and stored on the CM Smart ID Cloud. This free information, which includes the Chip ID number, CM product code, product description and capacity, can be instantly accessed by anyone in your company, anywhere, at any time.
- Compact & Portable Design - Rugged yet lightweight design and construction allow the Bandit to be easily transported and used in even the most confined spaces
- Easy Free-Chaining - Allows for quick take up and positioning of slack chain. Designed not to accidently free chain while under load
- 360º Rotating Handle - Full rotation of handle allows for versatile rigging options when working in tight spaces
- Low-Effort, Comfort-Fit Handle - Double reduction gearing provides easy operation with minimal handle effort. Screwed-on comfortable rubber grip for a secure hold in all environments
- Easy to Position & Attach - Upper and lower hooks feature extra-wide throat openings to allow for easier attachment to pick points. Hooks swivel 360º for faster positioning
- Positive Load Control - Enclosed Weston-type load brake stays clean and dry for positive load positioning
- Corrosion Resistant - Standard powder coat finish on housing and zinc plating on major components for extra protection against corrosion in harsh environments
- 100% Load Tested Gold Chromate Chain - Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A. by Columbus McKinnon. Gold chromate protects against corrosion
- Meets ASME B30.21
California Residents: WARNING