12" x 20' Heavy Duty Recovery Strap w/ Cordura Eyes
12" x 20' Heavy Duty Recovery Strap w/ Cordura Eyes!
- Color: Yellow
- Length: 20'
- Width: 12"
- Working load limit: 48,000 lbs.
- Assembly break strength: 96,000 lbs.
- Webbing break strength: 96,000 lbs.
- Plies: 1
- Stretch: 8-10% at rated capacity
- Product weight: 20 lbs.
- Shipping & Returns: This item cannot be returned due to safety risks associated with used materials.
- Additional info: Standard Flat Eyes
Recovery Straps W/ Cordura Eyes 12"x20' Our 12" recovery straps are made from high quality industrial grade webbing so performance and durability are never an issue. Each end of the recovery strap is protected with cordura for maximum protection. Cordura is a tough fabric that is more resistant to cutting and abrasion than the nylon fabric the recovery strap is made of. By inserting and sewing cordura in the eyes of the recovery strap, it prolongs the life of the strap by adding protection at its wear points (where it rubs against other items such as tow hooks, shackles, etc.). Our straps are made with quality in mind and ship fast. So don't wait until after your vehicle is stuck, order now and have the solution to the problem before the problem happens.
Learn how to recover a stuck vehicle
To order straps with twisted eyes, please call our sales team.