Forged Jaw & Jaw Stainless Steel Turnbuckle - 1
Forged Jaw & Jaw Stainless Steel Turnbuckle - 1!
- Body length: 12"
- Working load limit: 8,000 lbs.
- Assembly break strength: 32,000 lbs.
- Turnbuckle size: 1"
- Product weight: 12.5 lbs.
- Shipping & Returns: This item cannot be returned due to safety risks associated with used materials.
- Additional info: Hole diameter: 1"
The forged jaw & jaw turnbuckle is drop forged to simulate the specs of the hot dipped galvanized turnbuckles relatively close. The stainless steel turnbuckle is made of type 316 stainless steel which contains the element molybdenum for increased durability. This turnbuckle features a US type hex body and meets the dimensions of the ASTM spec F1145-92 Type 1, Class H.For help with our Rigging Supplies and Marine Hardware, please feel free to contact our sales staff and they will be glad to help you.
California Residents: WARNING
Shipping and returns: This item cannot be returned due to safety risks associated with used materials.