6" x 20' Heavy Duty Recovery Strap with Reinforced Cordura Eyes - 2 Ply | 40,000 WLL
6" x 20' Heavy Duty Recovery Strap with Reinforced Cordura Eyes - 2 Ply | 40,000 WLL!
- Color: Yellow
- Length: 20'
- Width: 6"
- Working load limit: 40,000 lbs.
- Assembly break strength: 80,000 lbs.
- Webbing break strength: 80,000 lbs.
- Plies: 2
- Stretch: 8-10% at rated capacity
- Product weight: 14.6 lbs.
- Shipping & Returns: This item cannot be returned due to safety risks.
- Additional info: Standard Flat Eyes
Recovery Strap with Reinforced Eyes | 6" x 20' | 2-Ply
Our recovery straps are made from high quality industrial grade webbing so performance and durability are never an issue. The eyes of the snatch strap are lined with Cordura for maximum protection - not only does this reinforce the strap at its wear points, it also provides both cut- and abrasion-resistance.
Heavy Duty Snatch Strap Features
- Nylon's stretchiness lessens the force applied to both the recovery vehicle and the object being recovered
- Currently testing at a 2:1 safety factor
- 20' long
- Compatible shackles are available
Recovery Strap Options with Same WLL
Need this working load limit but looking for a different ply/width combination? Check out our 1-ply 10" recovery strap.
Learn how to recover a stuck vehicle, including how to calculate additional rolling resistance and gradient resistance.
To order straps with twisted eyes, please call our sales team.