1-5/8" x 18' - Plasma® Eye & Eye Sling
1-5/8" x 18' - Plasma® Eye & Eye Sling!
- Length: 18'
- Basket capacity: 116,400 lbs.
- Vertical capacity: 58,200 lbs.
- Choker capacity: 40,700 lbs.
- 30 degree capacity: 58,200 lbs.
- 45 degree capacity: 82,300 lbs.
- 60 degree capacity: 100,800 lbs.
- Safety factor: 5:1
- Rope construction: 12x12
- Diameter: 1-5/8"
- Material: HMPE
- Product weight: 18.4 lbs.
- Shipping & Returns: This item cannot be returned due to safety risks.
This 1-5/8" by 18' Plasma® eye & eye sling is made with Plasma 12x12 with a modified tuck splice. Plasma 12x12 is composed of 12 pieces of UHMWPE 12 strand rope braided together. This is a large and heavy-duty sling option, but it is still very lightweight.
UHMWPE or Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene is a synthetic rope that has been strengthened through a recrystallization process. This sling gives you equal or greater strength of a wire rope sling size for size, but it is significantly lighter in weight and safer to use. This Plasma 12x12 sling features a modified tuck splice, which is used when the Moran 5-4-3 tuck splice is too long. Each Plasma sling is load tested to confirm fabrication meets the highest degree of excellence.
Can’t find the exact Plasma sling you’re looking for on our website? We have custom options available.
California Residents: WARNING