FallTech Contractor Full-Body Safety Harness | Non-Belted | UniFit (S/M/L) | 7016
FallTech Contractor Full-Body Safety Harness | Non-Belted | UniFit (S/M/L) | 7016!
- Color: Blue and Black
- Manufacturer name: FallTech
- Brand: Contractor
- Brand part number: 7016
- Standards: ANSI Standards: ANSI Z359.11-2014, OSHA Standards: OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66, CSA Standards: CSA Z259.10-2018
- Size: S/M/L
- Type: Fall Arrest, 1D
- Material: D-ring: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Webbing: Polyester; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Buckles / Adjusters: Plated alloy steel; 3,372 lb min. static strength
- Style: Non-Belted
- Product weight: 3.5
- Shipping & Returns: This item cannot be returned due to safety risks associated with used items.
- Additional info: OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 425 lb max.
ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
Static Strength: 3,600 lb min.
UniFit Fall Arrest Harness
Using single or double-leg lanyards is easy with this economical Contractor harness - it has paired lanyard parking keepers.
For superior durability, the dorsal D-ring is made from plated alloy steel. The torso adjusters (made from the same material) allow the user to easily adjust the fit.
Fall Protection Harness with One D-Ring Features:
- Leg connector: Tongue buckle - includes 9 grommeted adjustment points to accommodate all leg sizes
- Chest connector: Mating buckle