1" x 15' Ratchet Strap w/ Vinyl Coated Wire Hooks
1" x 15' Ratchet Strap w/ Vinyl Coated Wire Hooks!
- Color: Red
- End fitting: Wire Hook / Double J-Hook
- Length: 15'
- Fixed end length: 1'
- Width: 1"
- Working load limit: 1,100 lbs.
- Assembly break strength: 3,300 lbs.
- Webbing break strength: 4,500 lbs.
- Ratchet handle: Standard
- Product weight: 1.6 lbs.
Vinyl-coated hook tie down straps are also available with cam buckles:
- 1" x 10' Cam Buckle Strap w/ Vinyl Coated S-Hooks
- 1" x 15' Cam Buckle Strap w/ Vinyl Coated S-Hooks
- 1" x 20' Cam Buckle Strap w/ Vinyl Coated S-Hooks
Ratchet Use Guidelines
According to the WSTDA (section 4.6.8): "When using web tie downs with a winch or ratchet, a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 4 wraps of webbing shall be wound on the winch or ratchet mandrel. Excessive wraps of webbing on the mandrel may reduce the working load limit (WLL) of the web tie down and may interfere with proper operation."California Residents: WARNING
Reviews + Q&A
Reviews + Q&A
We work in heavy commercial industrial, and we have purchased and used these ratchet straps for several, years. They always work and are an excellent value for the money.
I use these in my hobby tying down my ride-on trains in my transport trailer. I've used straps from Lowe's, Home Depot, and Harbor Freight. These are light years ahead in quality from the others. The ratcheting device is of better quality than others. I will use nothing but these USCC straps in the future