2" x 8' Car Tie Down Ratchet Strap w/ Flat Snap Hooks | Yellow
2" x 8' Car Tie Down Ratchet Strap w/ Flat Snap Hooks | Yellow!
- Color: Yellow
- End fitting: Flat Snap Hook
- Length: 8'
- Width: 2"
- Working load limit: 2,000 lbs.
- Assembly break strength: 6,000 lbs.
- Webbing break strength: 12,000 lbs.
- Ratchet handle: Short Standard Handle
- Product weight: 2.81 lbs.
- Shipping & Returns: This item cannot be returned due to being made to order.
This versatile all-purpose snap hook ratchet straps is most commonly used to tie down vehicles. The flat snap hooks lock for peace of mind, and the ratchet has a short standard handle, making it simple to use.
The stenciled polyester webbing is 2" wide and resistant to abrasion, UV rays, and water absorption
This ratchet strap meets or exceeds both WSTDA and DOT guidelines and includes a sewn-in tag with working load limit information.
Ratchet Use Guidelines
According to the WSTDA (section 4.6.8): "When using web tie downs with a winch or ratchet, a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 4 wraps of webbing shall be wound on the winch or ratchet mandrel. Excessive wraps of webbing on the mandrel may reduce the working load limit (WLL) of the web tie down and may interfere with proper operation."
California Residents: WARNING