If you are unsure about which lifting sling is best for your application, contact our knowledgeable sales staff Monday thru Friday 7:00am - 9:00pm at 800-404-7068 and they will be glad to help you! Your call will be answered promptly.
Choose your lifting sling based on:
Choose by Material
Choose by Style
Click below to learn about and compare different styles of slings:
- A popular choice in nylon, as turning the eye inside out allows for additional surface wear
- Wire rope slings in this formation are also called a single leg lifting sling, a sliding choker lifting sling or a cable laid lifting sling
- Can be used in a choker hitch, vertical hitch or basket hitch
- A popular choice in nylon and polyester
- Can be used in a choker hitch, vertical hitch, and basket hitch.
- Designed to allow multiple pulls at one time
- Configuration helps balance a load by distributing weight more evenly
- Legs are attached to one master link to eliminate hook crowding
- Available in single, double, triple, and quad configuartions
Choose by Rating
|Load Factor Chart