5/8" x 14' - Plasma® Eye & Eye Sling
5/8" x 14' - Plasma® Eye & Eye Sling!
- Length: 14'
- Basket capacity: 20,500 lbs.
- Vertical capacity: 10,200 lbs.
- Choker capacity: 7,190 lbs.
- 30 degree capacity: 10,200 lbs.
- 45 degree capacity: 14,500 lbs.
- 60 degree capacity: 17,800 lbs.
- Safety factor: 5:1
- Rope construction: 12 Strand
- Diameter: 5/8"
- Eye length: 9"
- Material: HMPE
- Product weight: 2.1 lbs.
- Shipping & Returns: This item cannot be returned due to safety risks.
This 5/8" by 14' Plasma® 12 strand eye & eye sling can be found with a lock stitch buried eye splice. Plasma or Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE) slings are a high-strength synthetic sling option.
Plasma slings are very lightweight compared to their wire rope sling alternatives, and they are a safer option with a lower risk of dangerous breakage and recoil. Each Plasma sling is load tested to confirm fabrication meets the highest degree of excellence.
This sling is 100% made in the USA from fibers to fabrication and splicing. If you need a different size sling, fill out our custom options available.
California Residents: WARNING