24" x 36" Dunnage Air Bags | Level 1 Poly Woven | 750-Pack
24" x 36" Dunnage Air Bags | Level 1 Poly Woven | 750-Pack!
- Length: 36
- Quantity: Pallet
- Size: 24" x 36"
- Product weight: 650 lbs.
- Shipping & Returns: This item cannot be returned due to safety risks associated with used materials.
- Product Guide(s): View Spec Sheet
- Additional info: Max working pressure: 2.8 PSI
Burst pressure: 8 PSI
Air filling recommendation: Regulated and filtered air pressure at 90 PSI
Void size: 0-10"
Inflatable Dunnage Bags for Cargo Protection
Stabilize your shipment with poly-woven air bags. These products are perfect for filling any gaps between your pallets, barrels, crates, and other cargo - simply place and inflate to prevent unwanted movement and/or damage. They also provide shock absorption for extra security.
Constructed with a two-way locking valve, it's quick and easy to inflate and deflate these air bags. The typical fill time is less than 30 seconds! They can be used in road trucks, intermodal rail cars, boxcar rail cars, and overseas containers.
The recommended void width for applications is 0-10 inches.
Air Bag Features
- Pallet quantity: 750 bags
- Can be reused several times in non-railroad applications when properly handled (The AAR prohibits reuse for US rail shipments)
- 100% recyclable
- Air filling recommendation: Regulated and filtered air pressure at 90 PSI
- American Associated of Railroads-verified for Level 1
- Two-way spring valve keeps air from flowing out during inflation
- Can sustain inflation even with temperature and altitude changes
- When stored in ideal conditions - a cool, dry, dark area - the shelf life on these dunnage air bags is up to 60 months
- Compatible with all dunnage air bag inflators we carry, including the portable version