14' x 5" High Performance Roundsling | Vertical Cap: 125,000 lbs.
14' x 5" High Performance Roundsling | Vertical Cap: 125,000 lbs.!
- Length: 14'
- Basket capacity: 250,000 lbs.
- Vertical capacity: 125,000 lbs.
- Choker capacity: 100,000 lbs.
- Minimum connection diameter: Choker/Vertical: 3" | Basket: 5.91"
- Product weight: 35 lbs.
- Shipping & Returns: This item cannot be returned due to safety risks.
- Product Guide(s): View Spec Sheet
14' x 5" UHMPE Roundslings
Improve the efficiency of your lifting and rigging setup with high performance roundslings.
Roundslings are a popular choice because the design lets you change the loadbearing points with each use. This extends its service lift by decreasing wear and tear on the sling.
Endless Roundsling Construction
These slings are made using Ultra High Modulus Polyethylene (UHMPE) with a double layer polyester cover. The cover protects the UHMPE from abrasion, dirt, and grime.
UHMPE is both lightweight and strong, which means you can perform the same job faster with fewer riggers. And not only are these slings lighter than polyester roundslings or wire ropes of an equivalent strength, they also have less stretch than their polyester counterparts. They have 75% less elongation, which makes for easier maneuvering in spaces with low headroom.
Sling Cover Repair
One feature that makes these slings so popular is that they are repairable! The outer jacket can be repaired if the roundsling does not exhibit core yarn damage.
Synthetic Lifting Sling Features:
- Proof-tested to 200%
- 5:1 design factor
- Tag information includes manufacturer's name, stock number, core material, cover material, and rated load for at least one hitch and the angle upon which it is based.
- Not for use in temperatures above 140F/60C or below -40F/-40C.
- Low elasticity allows for superior load control
- Easy to store - just roll the sling up!
- Meets ASME B30.9 standards
- Made in the USA