5/16" - 3/8" Peerless QuikBinder Plus™ Ratchet Loadbinder
5/16" - 3/8" Peerless QuikBinder Plus™ Ratchet Loadbinder!
- Color: Yellow
- Working load limit: 7,100 lbs.
- Finish: Powder Coated
- Ratchet handle: Standard
- Manufacturer name: Peerless Chain
- Chain size: 3/8",5/16"
- Grade: 70 or 80
- Type: Ratchet
- Product weight: 10.9 lbs.
- Additional info: Handle length: 13.9"
Folded handle length: 9.5"
Take up: 6"
The rugged ratcheting chain binder from Peerless accommodates either Grade 70 transport chain or Grade 80 alloy chain tie downs, and is designed with features to make securing a load faster and safer than ever:
- Quick to install with three positions: ratchet extension, ratchet take-up, and a free spin setting for quick adjusting in either direction.
- Folding handle keeps the mechanism out of the way after the load is secure.
- Easy to store - simply place in the locked position and it's ready to hang.
- Tamper-resistant design; use a long shank padlock (not included) to lock to the tie down.
- Proof-tested and heat treated for durability; satisfies CVSA and DOT requirements.
It features two heavy-duty grab hooks, and the ratcheting mechanism makes it simple to tighten your chain.
For use with either 1/2" chain or 5/8" chain.
Additional sizes available:
- Peerless QuikBinder Plus® Ratchet Loadbinder - 3/8"-1/2"
- Peerless QuikBinder Plus® Ratchet Loadbinder - 1/2"-5/8"
California Residents: WARNING
Reviews + Q&A
Reviews + Q&A
Absolutely love these binders. I have 12.
I received my order today and am very disappointed to find made in China all over. There steel sucks point blank and no where in the description states country of origin. I will not be ordering again. Thanks
Thank you for your review.
We do import items from multiple countries as well as offer items made in the USA. Items made in the US will be noted. For any items that are imported, our Team is available Monday-Friday 7am-5pm CT to help answer questions to help with any origination questions, or other topics.
Great binders. I’ve only used them 3x so so far. They’re much easier to store, but the pins aren’t as long as a conventional binder may be. Still plenty long though.