Crosby® Alloy Anchor Shackle - Bolt Type - 7" - G-2140 - 400 Ton
Crosby® Alloy Anchor Shackle - Bolt Type - 7" - G-2140 - 400 Ton!
- Working load limit: 400 ton
- Inside width: 13"
- Mouth width: 13"
- Finish: Galvanized
- Safety factor: 4.1
- Manufacturer name: Crosby®
- Brand part number: 1021478
- Inside height: 22.5"
- Pin size: 7-1/4"
- Shackle size: 7"
- Product weight: 1200 lbs.
- Shipping & Returns: This item cannot be returned due to safety risks associated with used materials.
The rounded bow of anchor shackles allow them to take loads from multiple directions without developing excessive side load. That makes them excellent for connecting slings to load rings, or for use with wider straps or with multiple-leg slings.
The bolt closure is great for more long-term or permanent job applications, or if there’s a risk of a load sliding on the shackle pin, which can cause it to rotate.
Forged- quenched and tempered, with alloy pins. Made in the USA by Crosby®.
California Residents: WARNING