1/2" Stainless Steel Bolt Type Anchor Shackle Type 316 - Import
1/2" Stainless Steel Bolt Type Anchor Shackle Type 316 - Import!
- Working load limit: 1.5 ton
- Mouth width: 0.81"
- Safety factor: 4.1
- Manufacturer name: Import
- Brand part number: 2711S-BB-13
- Inside height: 1.88"
- Pin size: 5/8"
- Shackle size: 1/2"
- Product weight: .7 lbs.
- Shipping & Returns: This item cannot be returned due to safety risks associated with used materials.
- Additional info: This item is not approved for overhead lifting.
The Bolt Pin Anchor Shackle is precision cast load rated and made of Type 316 stainless steel which has an added element called molybdenum. The added element adds to the shackles corrosion resistant properties. This added corrosion resistance makes them ideal for marine applications and high chloride environments. The bolt pin in the anchor shackle allows the pin to be secured better due to the nut that is screwed on the other end. To keep the nut from coming loose, the pin also features a pre-drilled hole in which a cotter pin or other device can be inserted. This cotter pin keeps the bolt from loosening over time.
California Residents: WARNING
Shipping and returns: This item cannot be returned due to safety risks associated with used materials.