Straightpoint CP200T 200 T Compound Plus with 2 Crosby 4-3/4" Shackles
Straightpoint CP200T 200 T Compound Plus with 2 Crosby 4-3/4" Shackles!
- Load capacity: 440,000 lbs.
- Pin size: 4-3/4"
- Shackle size: 4-3/4"
- Resolution: 200 lbs.
- Standards: IP67
- Battery type: 4 x AA Alkaline Batteries
- Operating temperature: -10° to +50°C | 14° to 122° F
- Accuracy: +/- 0.1% of Full Scale
- Battery life: 1,200 hours continuous
- Display type: 6 digit 1" LCD
- Product weight: 1,080.8 lbs.
- Shipping & Returns: This item cannot be returned due to safety risks associated with used materials.
Straightpoint 200-ton Compound Plus
Don't risk an overloaded lift ever again - precisely weigh and dynamically monitor your rigging setups with Straightpoint Compound Plus tension load cells. p>
Made from high-quality, hard-anodized, aerospace-grade aluminum, they are commonly used in applications like tandem lifting and lowering, water bag load testing, overhead weighing, bollard pull testing, tug testing, breakbulk applications, heavy lift projects, offshore cranes, spreader beam load monitoring, measurement of vehicle towing loads, ship-to-ship transfers, and single point mooring.
This device sends data via a radio frequency to a wireless SW-HHP handheld device (not included with purchase). It has a range of up to 3,280-feet, and lets you monitor up to 4 load cells at once. It also has a push tare button, multiple display unit options (t/lbs/kg/kN), and an audible overload alarm.
Looking for a version of this that transmits data via Bluetooth? A Bluetooth-enabled Compound Plus load cell is also available!
Additionally, we carry the Radiolink Plus line, which is identical to the Compound Plus line, except it comes with a handheld device!
Tension Load Cell Features
- Straightpoint part number: CP200T
- Crosby part number: 2789019
- Compatible with INSIGHT computer software (not included with purchase).
- Internal sealed enclosure provides IP67 or NEMA6 environmental protection for electronic components
- Purchase includes calibration and proof test certificate, multilingual user manual, and carrying case
- Complies with ASME B30.26
- 2-year warranty
Compound Plus Kit Shackle Features
- Number of shackles in kit: 2
- Shackle Safety Factor: 4.1
- Finish: Galvanized
- Learn more about the Crosby shackles included in this kit