FallTech Journeyman Flex Full-Body Harness w/ Trauma Straps | Non-Belted | XL | 7021BQCXL
FallTech Journeyman Flex Full-Body Harness w/ Trauma Straps | Non-Belted | XL | 7021BQCXL!
- Color: Yellow and Black
- Manufacturer name: FallTech
- Brand: Journeyman Flex® Aluminum
- Brand part number: 7021BQCXL
- Standards: ANSI Standards: ANSI Z359.11-2014, OSHA Standards: OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66, CSA Standards: CSA Z259.10-2018
- Size: XL
- Type: Fall Arrest, 1D
- Material: D-ring: Aluminum alloy; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Webbing: Polyester; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Buckles / Adjusters: Aluminum alloy and plated alloy steel; 3,372 lb min. static strength
- Style: Non-Belted
- Product weight: 3.87
- Shipping & Returns: This item cannot be returned due to safety risks associated with used items.
- Additional info: OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 425 lb max.
ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
Static Strength: 3,600 lb min.
Extra Large Fall Arrest Harness
Introducing the XL Heavy-Duty Non-Belted Harness, expertly crafted with a focus on two essential attributes: comfort and durability. Enjoy the utmost security and breathable comfort with shoulder, waist, and hip-to-seat leg pads, complemented by camlock torso adjusters for a perfect fit. The gel padding ensures a cooling sensation, while the convenient one-hand adjustable torso adjusters add to the ease of use.
Say goodbye to user fatigue, as this harness features lightweight hardware made from a forged aluminum alloy, reducing the strain on the user during prolonged wear.
Fall Protection Harness with One D-Ring Features:
- Fully adjustable suspension trauma relief system included
- Leg connector: Equipped with a quick connect mechanism for hassle-free attachment
- Chest connector: Features a quick connect mechanism for effortless use
- All quick connect connectors include a visual green indicator to show when properly connected, ensuring added safety