FallTech Journeyman Flex Full-Body Climbing Harness w/ Trauma Straps | Non-Belted | 2XL | 7021BFD2X
FallTech Journeyman Flex Full-Body Climbing Harness w/ Trauma Straps | Non-Belted | 2XL | 7021BFD2X!
- Color: Yellow and Black
- Manufacturer name: FallTech
- Brand: Journeyman Flex® Aluminum
- Brand part number: 7021BFD2X
- Standards: OSHA Standards: OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66, CSA Standards: CSA Z259.10-2018
- Size: 2XL
- Type: Fall Arrest and Climbing, 2D
- Material: D-ring: Aluminum Alloy and Plated Alloy Steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Webbing: Polyester; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Buckles / Adjusters: Aluminum alloy and plated alloy steel; 3,372 lb min. static strength
- Style: Non-Belted
- Product weight: 4.3
- Shipping & Returns: This item cannot be returned due to safety risks associated with used items.
- Additional info: OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 425 lb max.
ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
Static Strength: 3,600 lb min.
2XL Full-Body Climbing Harness
For climbing or ladder / tower applications, a climbing harness is the right choice - the sternal D-ring allows the user to be connected at the chest level while ascending and descending.
This heavy-duty non-belted harness was designed with two attributes in mind: comfort and durability. Shoulder, waist, and hip-to-seat leg pads, along with camlock torso adjusters, offer a secure fit and breathable comfort. The gel padding helps to keep you cool, and the torso adjusters can be moved with one hand.
It also has lightweight hardware made from a forged aluminum alloy to reduce user fatigue.
Fall Protection Harness with Two D-Rings Features:
- Fully adjustable suspension trauma relief system included
- Leg connector: Tongue buckle - includes 9 grommeted adjustment points to accommodate all leg sizes
- Chest connector: Quick connect, with a visual green indicator to show when properly connected