FallTech Contractor+ Full-Body Safety Harness | Non-Belted | XL/2XL | 7016BX/2X
FallTech Contractor+ Full-Body Safety Harness | Non-Belted | XL/2XL | 7016BX/2X!
- Color: Blue and Black
- Manufacturer name: FallTech
- Brand: Contractor Plus
- Brand part number: 7016BX/2X
- Standards: ANSI Standards: ANSI Z359.11-2021, OSHA Standards: OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66, CSA Standards: CSA Z259.10-2018
- Size: XL/2XL
- Type: Fall Arrest, 1D
- Material: D-ring: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Webbing: Polyester; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Buckles / Adjusters: Plated alloy steel; 3,372 lb min. static strength
- Style: Non-Belted
- Product weight: 3.84
- Shipping & Returns: This item cannot be returned due to safety risks associated with used items.
- Additional info: OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 425 lb max.
ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
Static Strength: 3,600 lb min.
XL/2XL Fall Arrest Harness
Experience enhanced comfort and usability with our XL/2XL Full-Body Harness, a step-up from the standard Contractor series. This harness is thoughtfully designed with additional features to improve your safety and convenience. The padded air-mesh shoulder yoke and low-profile spring-tension torso adjusters ensure a comfortable fit throughout your workday.
Using single or twin-leg self-retracting lifelines has never been easier, thanks to the paired lanyard parking keepers and a dorsal attachment sleeve that perfectly accommodate SRLs.
The dorsal D-ring and torso adjusters are constructed from plated alloy steel for unmatched durability.
Fall Protection Harness with One D-Ring Features:
- Non-belted design for convenience and simplicity
- Leg connector: Equipped with a tongue buckle that includes 9 grommeted adjustment points to accommodate all leg sizes
- Chest connector: Features a reliable mating buckle for added security