- Crosby® G-2160 Wide Body Sling
- Crosby® G-209 Screw Pin Anchor
- Crosby® G-209A Alloy Screw Pin Anchor
- Crosby® G-210 Screw Pin Chain
- Crosby® G-213 Round Pin Anchor
- Crosby® G-2130 Bolt Type Anchor
- Crosby® G-2140 Alloy Bolt Type Anchor
- Crosby® G-2140E Bolt Type Easy-Loc Shackles
- Crosby® G-215 Round Pin Chain
- Crosby® G-2150 Bolt Type Chain
- Crosby® G-2169 Screw Pin Wide Body
- Crosby® S-252 Sling Saver Bolt Type Anchor
- Crosby® S-253 Sling Saver Screw Pin Anchor
- Crosby® S-281 Sling Saver Web Sling
Crosby® (G-2160) - Wide Body Sling Shackles
Features an increased shackle bow radius which provides a minimum 58% gain in sling bearing surface, eliminating the need for a thimble. The design also increases the usable sling strength minimum of 15% which can improve the working life of a wire rope sling.
Easy-Loc pin is non-rotating; weld-on handles provide ease of use (available on shackles with a 75 ton or more working load limit). Painted red for easy identification and the mark of Crosby® quality.
Alloy steel components are quenched and tempered for maximum strength. Shackles with working load limits of 7- 300 metric tons are forged; shackles with working load limits of 400-1550 metric tons are cast.
Finish varies by working load limit: hot dip galvanized body (7-55 tons); Dimetcoted body and pin (75 ton and larger).
All Crosby® shackles are manufactured with the product identification information and work load limit information embossed for easy and fast identification.
Have questions about our wide body shackles? Call our product specialists for more information or to place an order.