How to Use and Install L-Track and L-Track Systems
L-track is also known as “airline track” because of its popularity in the airline industry as a method to secure seats to the floor of the aircraft. The narrow, low profile rail and multiple openings for fittings make it ideal for securing everything from motorcycles and ATVs, to smaller boxes and odd-shaped cargo.
L-Track Video Library
- How to Install L-Track in a Truck Bed
- L-Track Fittings
- L-Track vs. E-Track
- How to Use L-Track Single Receivers as Truck Bed Tie Down Anchors
- How to Install L-track in a Pickup Truck Bed / How to Tie Down a Dirt Bike in a Truck
- Be sure and check out these helpful links too:
- How to strap a motorcycle / motorcycle tie down procedure / tying down a motorcycle
- How to tie down an ATV using ratchet straps
- How to Use a Ratchet Strap
- Videos coming soon!
- How to tie down a dirt bike in an enclosed trailer
- Street bikes: how to tie down a motorcycle on trailer
- How to tie down ATV on trailer
- How to tie down a dirt bike on a trailer
Our L-Track is Available in Four Main Styles:
- L-Track/Colored Powder Coat L-Track. A durable powder coating protects the aluminum and offers colors to coordinate with popular motorcycle manufacturers.
- Aircraft-Style L-Track. Heavier-duty style in a grade 6351 aluminum.
- Angled L-Track. Also known as surface track because the angled edges eliminates abrupt edges and creates a smoother profile for rolling bikes, ATVs, etc. across.
- Recessed L-Track. Flanged edge design allows the track to be installed in a recessed manner for a flush surface.
- Our L-Track Fittings & Accessories category has all of the extras you need to create a customized tie down system.