US Cargo Control Shipping & Returns
We ship via FedEx, UPS, USPS, and LTL carriers, and use the carrier offering the lowest price based on package size, weight, and final destination.
We strive to ship orders of stock items the same business day, when received by 4pm CST. Orders placed after 4pm CST on Friday will ship on Monday.
Orders placed after 4pm Central time cannot be guaranteed for next day delivery if placed online. If you require next day delivery, please call our customer service team to discuss delivery options.
Free Shipping Over $199
All customers with shipping addresses within the contiguous 48 United States are eligible for Free Standard Ground Shipping when program criteria is satisfied. Order subtotals must be $199 USD or greater of list (web) priced items. Custom priced, bulk priced, or item exclusions are not eligible for free standard ground shipping. Free shipping applies to standard ground shipping only (small package and LTL) when the carrier is chosen by US Cargo Control. Expedited shipping, PO Boxes and product exclusions are excluded.
Want More Deals?
Sign up for USCC emails, and you’ll be the first to know about exclusive shipping promotions, new products, contests and more.
Standard Ground Shipping
We ship Standard Ground Orders via FedEx or UPS, whichever offers you the best value, depending on the size and weight of your order. This does not include USPS shipping, therefore no PO Boxes are eligible for Free Shipping.
Priority Ground Shipping
A guaranteed ground service, Priority Ground orders will ship out the same day when placed before 4pm CST on weekdays (excluding weekday holidays and custom, made-to-order items). Any order not received within the quoted transit time will be credited a full refund of the shipping expense (some exclusions may apply). We ship Priority Ground via either Fed Ex or UPS, whichever provides the best price for you, depending on the size and weight of your order. Please note, if delays occur with carriers due to inclement weather, we cannot guarantee your order will arrive by the quoted delivery time and will not refund any shipping charges.
All in-stock items are eligible for expedited shipping. Our Expedited shipping options include:
- 3-Day Guaranteed
- 2-Day Guaranteed
- 1-Day Guaranteed
LTL is an acronym for Less than Truckload, and is a method used for shipping larger, over-sized items. Prices are Freight On Board (FOB), Urbana, Iowa. Please call our sales team for the most current information on pricing and any additional fees that may apply to your order.
- Online orders over $199 ship free of freight charges within the contiguous 48 states.
- Partial delivery shipments and shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico will incur freight charges.
- Freight charges are dependent upon carrier rates and therefore subject to change without notice.
- Accessorial fees for Free Shipping will be paid by US Cargo Control except for Inside Delivery. If you require Inside Delivery, a flat rate of $100 USD will be charged. Additional fees for lift gates, calling ahead, appointment deliveries, residential and limited access deliveries may apply for all other shipping methods.
For shipment to destinations outside the United States and its territories, contact our sales specialists for a quote at 866-444-9990 or CustomerService@uscargocontrol.com. Deliveries to Canada are made simple with our EZ SHIP Canada program; our sales team will provide a one-rate price that gets orders to your door with no extra fees (duties, tariffs, and taxes) or hidden handling charges.
Order Confirmation & Tracking
Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email, and another email with tracking information once your shipment leaves our warehouse. If you do not receive an email or phone call from our staff within 48 hours of placing your order, please contact us at 866-444-9990 . You can check the status of standard, priority, and expedited shipments on either the UPS or FedEx package tracking website. UPS & FedEx guaranteed ship dates are guaranteed by UPS & FedEx and not US Cargo Control, but we will do our best to assist you in tracking your package after it leaves our facility. For information on the status of LTL shipments, give our customer service team a call at 866-444-9990.
We want our customers to be 100% satisfied with their purchase from US Cargo Control. Returns must be approved in advance. Please call or email CustomerService@USCargoControl.com to get your Return Authorization (RA) number prior to shipping any product to us.
Restock Fee: We require a 20% restocking fee on ALL returns and product exchanges. If the return or exchange is due to fault of US Cargo Control, the restock fee will be waived.
Important Guidelines for Returns
- All returns must be clearly labeled with your RA number.
- Returns must be in like new/unused condition to receive a refund.
- Returns may only be made within 30 days of receipt of your order.
- Customers are responsible for arranging shipping and any shipping costs related to returning the merchandise. We recommend using a carrier that will provide a tracking number for the shipment. Please keep the tracking number for reference until your return has been processed.
- Shipping charges for the original order are non-refundable.
- A 20% restocking fee will be applied on all approved returns.
- Custom orders made to specifications
- Lifting slings and recovery straps
- Rigging items, such as shackles, clips and links, eye bolts, hooks, and wire rope products
- Cut rope and chain
Defective, damaged, or missing products
Should your items arrive damaged, defective or missing, please contact us within 3 days of receipt so that we can work with you to ship replacements or missing items right away.
Lost or Damaged Packages
If you do not receive your order, or the package is damaged, and you don't receive a satisfactory response from the shipping carrier, we want to help. Please contact us within three days after delivery (or the date it was expected to be delivered) and follow these guidelines to expedite the claim process:
- Inspect every shipment for lost, missing, or damaged merchandise (be sure to count containers if your shipment came in multiple containers).
- If possible, take pictures of the damage and email them to us at CustomerService@USCargoControl.com.
If your order is split into multiple shipments, your credit card will be charged each time a shipment is sent. If this happens, you will see multiple charges on your credit card. The total shipping amount will be charged with your first shipment.
Items sold by US Cargo Control and its affiliates that are shipped to destinations in the following states and US territories may be subject to tax:
- New Jersey
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
**Seller has collected the simplified sellers use tax on this transaction(s) for Alabama customers and the tax will be remitted on the customer’s behalf to the Alabama Department of Revenue. Seller’s program account number is SSU-R010189031
The maps below show the standard transit time for products shipping from our warehouse in Urbana, Iowa.
- Transit times do not include the day that the order is placed, or weekends and holidays.
- These times may not apply if yours is a custom order or drop-shipped from a manufacturer. Information about the stock status of a product is displayed near the “Add to Cart” button on the product page. You can also call our sales team for more information on the lead time and transit time for custom or drop-shipped orders.