What makes E-track so great is the amount of e-track fittings, tie down straps, ratchet straps, etc. that work with e-track systems. Even simple accessories like a bungee cord or a cargo net are easy to quickly secure when you have an e track system installed in an enclosed trailer or on the floor of an open trailer. Here, Charlie goes over the basic types of E-track fittings available at US Cargo Control:
E-track fittings and products shown in this video:
- Galvanized E track
- E track fitting (with slot for strap)
- E track rope tie off
- Heavy duty E track rope tie off
- E track tie down with D ring
- E track tie down with O ring
- Heavy duty E track tie down without ring
- Heavy duty E track tie down with round ring
- End socket for E track
- E track roller idler fitting assembly
Other E-Track videos you may be interested in:
Have questions about e-track fittings, shoring beams or any of our other products? Call our sales team at 866-444-9990, they'll be glad to help you.
Learn more about E-track - including a general product overview, installation tips, and more.