Standard Duty Recovery Straps
US Cargo Control's Standard Duty Recovery Straps are perfect for all passenger cars, pickup trucks (up to and over 3500 and 350 1-ton series), and all sizes of SUV's. With break strengths of 20,000 - 40,000 pounds, these straps are suitable for extracting vehicles weighing as much as 5-6 tons.
Our Standard Duty Recovery Straps are made from high quality 9,800 lb/sq. in nylon webbing and are made to stretch during the recovery process. This stretching action is vital for recovering vehicles and lessening the force applied to both the tow vehicle and the vehicle that is being recovered.
Standard Duty Recovery Straps come in various lengths of 16 feet to 30 feet, but we can also make custom lengths.
Don't forget to add a screw pin shackle - SEE BELOW!
- 2 inch X 1 ply = 20,000 lb. break strength
- 3 inch X 1 ply = 30,000 lb. break strength
- 4 inch X 1 ply = 40,000 lb. break strength
- For straps up to 20,000 lb. break strength use a 1/2" Shackle (SPAS1/2)
- For straps up to 30,000 lb. break strength use a 5/8" shackle (SPAS5/8)
- For straps up to 40,000 lb. break strength use a 3/4" shackle (SPAS 3/4)