| Results 1-50 of 51||1||2|
D-Rings & D-Ring Tie Downs
parts and accessories allow you to customize your trailer configuration with load specific trailer tie down anchors.
Choosing the right trailer D-rings for your application depends on the functions required of your trailer - recessed truck tie down rings won't get in the way of rolling cargo on and off your trailer, rotating anchor rings let you work from multiple angles to fit a variety of cargo, and surface mount D-hooks are great for lightweight cargo and vehicles - easy access to the folding D-ring make quick work of loading and unloading your trailer. D-rings have many applications in securing cargo and vehicles for storage or transport. A common use for D-rings, including weld on D-rings is for trailers as tie down anchors. If you don't see the D-ring tie downs you need here, call our product specialists at 888-794-0778 and we will do our best to get you the tie down ring or trailer D-rings you need.
What is a D-ring?
A D-ring is a piece of hardware, generally shaped like the letter D, that is secured to a D-ring strap or directly to the surface of a truck or trailer for use in securing cargo. Aluminum tie down rings or aluminum D-rings are preferred for high chloride environments for better corrosion resistance than steel D-rings. Truck D-rings for larger and heavier cargo should be constructed of steel for strength and durability – these D-rings may also go by the name ring anchor as the D-ring is mounted inside a bracket that can be screwed directly to the trailer surface or recessed into the surface to stay out of the way when not in use.
D-rings and straps are a very flexible way to outfit a trailer to secure a variety of cargo. Stainless steel D-rings with clips can be used in situations where the same cargo will be secured in the same position again and again to increase loading efficiency.
When outfitting a D-ring trailer you may want to consider all possible tie down points and determine if it is most cost effective to buy bulk D-rings to meet all your cargo needs.
Popular materials for trailer anchors
Styles of D-rings for trailers
- Stainless Steel D-Rings - there are options for surface treatments on each style of stainless steel D-ring - hot dip galvanized steel D-rings, zinc plated D-rings. Stainless steel D-rings with clips are preferable for heavy loads than aluminum D-rings.
- Forged Steel D Rings - heavy duty unfinished forged steel allowing the D-ring to be welded in place rather than bolted on.
- Flush Mount D-Rings - A flush mount D-ring is ideal for applications where you will be transporting motorcycles, snowmobiles and other lightweight vehicles with points for multiple trailer tie downs anchors. Stainless steel D-rings are mounted with plastic, zinc or steel pan fittings.
- Recessed D-Ring Fittings - D-rings for trailers need to accommodate all possible uses of your space - if your truck tie down anchors aren't in use 100% of the time, recessed trailer D-rings allow you to embed the fittings below the surface of your trailer walls or truck bed so they're out of the way when your cargo doesn't require anchor rings.
- Rotating Pan Fitting D-ring - This trailer D-ring gives you 360 degrees of flexibility for your cargo anchor points. Recess the fitting of this D-ring into the floor or wall of your trailer and it folds out of the way when not in use.
- D-ring Mounting Brackets - When you need a simple application for D-hooks a mounting bracket allows you to install cargo anchor points in tighter spaces with a smaller surface area than pan fitting D-rings.
- Weld on D-ring Mounts - Weldable D-rings are crafted from forged steel with a weld on bracket that allows the D-ring full play to rotate 180 degrees to accommodate many sizes of cargo. Welded rings offers superior strength for heavy loads.
Wire and forged steel D-rings for trailers are available in welded wire and forged steel and a variety of sizes from small to large D-rings. Break strengths of up to 47,000# are possible with forged steel D-rings. Bulk purchases are always an option - contact our product specialists toll free at 866-444-9900 for D-rings wholesale pricing.
D-rings also come integrated into E-Track fittings
, a D-ring strap system works well as a rope tie off in a trailer or bed of a truck.
Questions? Give our Sales Team a call tollfree at 888-794-0778
. They'll be happy to answer any questions you have about products, uses, custom orders, and more.
| Results 1-50 of 51||1||2|